Extended Discount Offer!
A Three-part Webinar Workshop: The tools you need to inspire and empower donors to make greater major and planned gifts than they ever thought possible!
WHO Should Attend: We designed this series for nonprofit and charitable organizations with small, non-specialized development staffs. WHAT You Will Receive:
- Three, one-hour-long webinar workshops (including copy of presentation)
- Multiple workshop handouts
- Interactive Q&A with presenters and attendees
- Personal phone consultation with ActivateLegacy principals to assess and advise on your organization’s most strategic next steps.
WHEN: Three consecutive Thursdays in September 2014: Sept. 11, 18, and 25 – at 2 p.m.
WHERE: Wherever you have a computer and internet connection!
Workshop 1 Content – Create Passionate Advocates: Engage Your Board and Connect to the Power of Your Strategic Plan
- Know the Facts: learn the compelling facts and insights about gift planning that you and your Executive Board need to know to take action.
- Get Your Board “On Board” with Gift Planning: learn how to change your Board’s assumptions about donor motivation and capacity, and how to empower them to lead in the creation of a sustainable gift planning culture.
- Connect with Your Strategic Plan: learn how totransform strategic goals and objectives into exciting stories and marketing messages that activate donors to support your organization’s future through gift planning.
Workshop 2 Content – Create Your Philanthropic Advisory Council: Leverage the Expertise of Your Financial Professionals
- The Purpose of Your Philanthropic Advisory Council: learn how select financial professionals from your Board, donor base, membership, and community can help educate and empower philanthropy among your donors; help identify your “middle class millionaires;” and assist donors seeking objective guidance with planning strategies, giving options, and philanthropic decisions.
Workshop 3 Content – Create Your Gift Planning Program: Customize Events and Programs to Activate Your Donors
- Identify Your Best Prospects: learn how to identify the “middle class millionaires” in your midst and discover how to engage them.
- Donor-Centric Marketing Ideas: learn how to create unique value for donors by producing events they actually want to attend and will share with friends and family.
- Re-imagine Your Legacy Society: learn how to inspire your Legacy members to lead by becoming gift planning ambassadors among their peers.
- Sample Two-Year Action Plan: learn how to create a realistic, affordable, and effective action plan.
Step 1: Registration Form
Please note, you must complete both the registration form and submit your payment below in order to receive the call information for the webinar series.**
Step 2: PayPal Payment